Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A New Memories, A New Start.....

When I Was Young, There Was A Treasure Map, Spreading Across My Mind, Making Sure No Other Person Can Take That Miraculous Place I’ve Been Searching, Cherishing For.... Right Now, It Is Filled With Dusts But Someday.... Maybe Someday I’ll Come Back Just To See It Once Again.... Even If The World Ever Changes.... Just Let Me Take To A Place That Will Hold This Piece Together.... Not Letting It Fade Away..... I Remember A Song When I Was Small, A Simple Song That Can Warm The Hearts That Dreams... The Secret Melody That Everyone Will Fond Upon.... Making Sure That The Harmony Of It Will Last Eternity..... Right Now, I Keep On Sighing.... Seeing Not Everyone Is Able To Grasp On That Dream... If I Could Turn Back The time, Take Me Back To When I Learned Tears For Losing Someone.... Making Sure That Loneliness Can’t Catch Up In Me....Can’t Catch Up In This Hallowed Heart....

No comments:

Post a Comment