Monday, April 25, 2011

Driver Of Fate....

It Has Been A While Since I Write Something In This Wall... Quite The Time I Have, With So Much To Do With A Little Of The Gift In Me To Do It.... Hardest Thing Was That, My Mind Say I Can’t But My Guts Says Otherwise, A Conflict Between Two Inside Forces.... It’s Something That We All Have To Face Some Time In Our Lifes.... Conflict To Do Something, To Decide Something, Even Sometimes To Say Something, It All Depends On Ourselves, Which Ones We Believe The Most.... I, I Take The Road More Taken, Using Guts, But Unlike Many Others, I Don’t Regret On It..... The Decision I Made, I Face With Modesty, And Determination.... That Is Who I Am...

Sometimes Others May Think Different About Your Decisions But That Does Not Mean You Have To Follow Their Words, It Is Your Choice, It Is Your Will To Do It, If You Think You Can, Then Just Go With It, Just Ride Along The Road You Made.... The Wheel Of Fate Is Turning And You Are Its Driver, Just Remember That.... This Is Me, Reporting In The Depth Of The Darkness, Reaching Up To The Light Of Others....

No comments:

Post a Comment